Alumni

Alumni

Lead

Sep 14 11 8:52 AM

Tags : :

Enrollment figures are out:

UTA 33,449

North Texas State 35,754

Interesting thing, UTA continued to see growth, though slowed from last year at 1.5% growth, setting another all time high, while NTSU saw its student body actually decline by 364 students.

Intersting comment by Tarleton State (9,891 students) "If all students who were accepted for admission had shown up for class, enrollment would have been higher"...duh!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

UTAMavalum83

Senior

#5 [url]

Feb 14 13 8:40 PM

Re: Enrollment

Oh, now - Fo; let's not get on Duck for just posting a post. It may have absolutely no direct, quantifiable relationship to the topic of enrollment. And perhaps it can't be explained or refuted by objective analysis. That's okay. It's just a post. Some of us like to do that from time to time. He knew something, and he posted it. Maybe it gave him satisfaction to post it. Thanks for sharing what you learned, Duck.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Duck

Maverick

#6 [url]

Feb 14 13 9:04 PM

Re: Our New President

[quote]What does that have to do with enrollment growth?Please refer to the subject line.

Yes, I admit I have committed a grievous breach of protocol and have committed great offense against the august dignity of this forum. For that and other transgressions, I humbly beg your most gracious pardon. By way of penance, I shall recite 125 "Hail Larry's" and drink a warm Falstaff whilst standing on my head. Additionally, I shall swear off all use of surface-level parking and will carry a royal blue umbrella on all even numbered days, and curb my terrier. So let it be written....

Quote    Reply   

FoUTASportscaster

Maverick

#7 [url]

Feb 14 13 9:31 PM

You'll have to forgive me, this was the first one I read. I then read about the president later. All I saw was UAH and wondered what the connection was about. Had I known it produced our pres, I wouldn't have said anything.

Quote    Reply   

80sAlum

Alumni

#9 [url]

Oct 20 13 9:47 PM

Did anyone ever see the fall 2013 enrollment numbers? Star T usually has an article with all the local colleges enrollment, but I did not see that this year.

Quote    Reply   

80sAlum

Alumni

#10 [url]

Feb 8 14 10:36 AM

Well, I never did see fall 2013 enrollment figures, but spring 2014 has just been published. 34,249, 500 more than last spring. UNT lost 3,000 from the fall (blamed it on graduation), we ended up 500 less than UNT.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help