Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

GiantBenMav

Alumni

#1 [url]

Mar 6 11 10:49 AM

Re: Construction Webcam

Drove by the arena construction site before the UTSA game yesterday ... just wow ... really looking forward to seeing that thing built ... good times for UTA, good times ...

Buddy Christ Says: Go Mavs !!!

Quote    Reply   

80sAlum

Alumni

#2 [url]

Jan 5 12 11:44 PM

Went to the "Pick your seat night" tonight at the CPC, it was unbelievably cool. I thought there would maybe be 50 folks there, my guess is there was around 200 or 250 folks there. The facility is awesome. There is a hospitality suite mid court on one side with glass for viewing the game, and a balcony with seating, serving adult beverages during the game. On the other side of the arena, there is another hospitality suite under the seats, where the players will come through when they enter and leave the court.

Large glass windows look down on the two practice courts from the mezzanine.

Spaniolo was there, I thanked him for all he'd done to make this long time dream a reality.

Looking forward to games there!

It was really a nice event.

Quote    Reply   

mav91

Alumni

#3 [url]

Jan 7 12 10:30 AM

Tell us more! Pleeeeease!

Did it seem bigger or smaller in person than what we've seen in the photos on the internet? Did the layout/colors remind you of Reunion Arena at all?

Quote    Reply   

80sAlum

Alumni

#4 [url]

Jan 8 12 10:59 AM

I would say it seemed more intimate than what we've seen in pictures, which I think is good for us. Was so thankful the decision was made to have blue seating, instead of orange or some other random color.

The views into court? (For instance, the foul poles at The Ballpark are the same ones from the the practice courts was pretty awesome as well.

Does anyone know if anything is being brought from the current court? (For instance, the foul poles at The Ballpark are the same ones that were in the old Arlington Stadium)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

80sAlum

Alumni

#7 [url]

Jan 8 12 5:55 PM

Nice report!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply