Remove this ad

GiantBenMav

Alumni

Alumni

Lead

Dec 19 15 5:28 AM

Tags : :

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/14390188/midseason-transfer-list

I thought it was curious he was redshirting ... unfortunate that he is leaving, with the amount of returnees next year, having him back as well would of been a boost.  He provides a level of length and athleticism that Bilbao and Pallas just dont have.

I wish him luck though.

Buddy Christ Says: Go Mavs !!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

mav91

Alumni

#1 [url]

Dec 19 15 11:58 PM

I totally wish him the best but I'm not sure how you would have divided up the minutes next season among 3 guys. His offensive game was really developing. Pallas looks like he will be a beast in the paint and Jorge is a great defender with a good instinct for putting back rebounds and scoring in the paint. But that would open up another scholarship for next season. With the season the Mavs are having, I'm guessing there is no shortage right now of 2-star and 3-star prospect 4's and 5s that are wouldn't mind spending 4 years at College Park Center. Some impressive game tape to show recruits.

Quote    Reply   

UTAPRC

Senior

#2 [url]

Dec 21 15 8:03 AM

Good luck to BWill, I liked him a lot, you're right, he could have been an extra boost in the absence of Eubanks next year.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help