GiantBenMav

Alumni

Alumni

Lead

Mar 29 15 7:01 AM

Tags : :

Got a commit yesterday

Nick Pallas 6'8; 250 lbs

Very skilled offensively. With rs transfers Hawkins and Eubanks and Pallas some much needed size is coming in

Buddy Christ Says: Go Mavs !!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

GiantBenMav

Alumni

#2 [url]

Mar 29 15 7:55 PM

He reminds of Anthony Vereen but with a little more range ... really not sure what type of defensive presence he will be, the only vids on him show offensive highlights .... he is pretty advanced with his offensive game ... nice shot from the perimeter, solid passing, and effective post game ...

Coach Buncik called him Kevin Love 2.0 ....

Quote    Reply   

GiantBenMav

Alumni

#4 [url]

Mar 30 15 8:07 PM

I think he was a commitment at one point, but rescinded ... still open to UTA, just has not recommitted.

I love that verbalcommits site, really helpful tool ... I did notice another PF we have in our sites for 2015 played on the same AAU team as Pallas ... could definitely use another 6'8 guy on this team for next year

Quote    Reply   

mav91

Alumni

#5 [url]

Apr 11 15 5:03 PM

I saw we offered a 2015 player the other day...I'm guessing that's the 4th scholarship it seems we'd have left. I think it was a guard.

With all the transfers in college at the end of the season (from some pretty good schools)...it seems like if possible, you probably wouldn't use up all your scholarships in the early signing period and maybe have one or two available in April if a big 12 or SEC player wants to play for you.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

GiantBenMav

Alumni

#10 [url]

May 17 15 1:16 PM

So it looks like this class is finalized, 3 incoming juco transfers (all coming in as junior) and 1 freshmen

We also have redshirt transfer Nathan Hawkins (who is coming from Nebraska) and Kennedy Eubanks (Tennessee State) playing this year as well ... good size and athleticism coming in this year ...

NIck Pallas 6'8
Kennedy Eubanks 6'7
Nathan Hawkins 6'7
Faith Pope 6'7
Mariega Clark 6'5
Jalen Jones 6'3

Nobody with elite size, but overall a good "big" class ... Hawkins will be coming in as a sophomore, Eubanks as a senior, Pallas as a freshmen and everyone else as a junior (pending redshirts)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help