Remove this ad

UTAPRC

Senior

Freshmen

Lead

Jan 15 15 10:45 AM

Tags : :

YES!  YES!

Let's get some more wins under our belt and build some confidence, and win this game.

MBB: UTA-UL Lafayette selected for ESPN/ESPN2 broadcast.  The game will now tip at 1 p.m. CT from the Cajundome in Lafayette, La.

http://www.utamavs.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/011515aaa.html 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

FoUTASportscaster

Maverick

#1 [url]

Jan 22 15 11:59 PM

SBC is silly to not include College Park Center, a premier facility in the conference, at some point nationally. That said, I will figure out a way to watch that game on the road. Anyone know which network?

Quote    Reply   

UTAPRC

Senior

#2 [url]

Jan 23 15 8:29 AM

Not yet, the network will be announced one week in advance.

Agreed, it would have been nice to give the CPC a national broadcast.

Quote    Reply   

GiantBenMav

Alumni

#3 [url]

Feb 9 15 4:21 PM

Great win for the Mavs ... really impressive all around ... Bilbao was phenomenal .... however the game will be Johnny Hill's last of the year, since he will be undergoing wrist surgery this week and is done for the season ... tough to lose one of our best 2 or 3 players ... but we are deep at the point with Charles and Neal both playing well, so we should be able to weather it ...

Buddy Christ Says: Go Mavs !!!

Quote    Reply   

FoUTASportscaster

Maverick

#4 [url]

Feb 13 15 11:27 AM

Still waiting for this team to play a solid 40 minutes of basketball. Seems like we haven't had that consistently since our last year in the SLC. Luckily they were able to simply dominate the second half. I realize this is a very young team, but there are some more experienced players too that need to step up in those situations.

Still, if we can't, I'd rather the better ball be played at the end then do what the Cajuns did and start great but fall flat.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help