Remove this ad
Remove this ad

UTAPRC

Senior

#2 [url]

Jun 11 14 7:47 AM

Weird.. I wonder why it's not working.

Closed forever.

http://www.theshorthorn.com/news/smiling-moose-deli-to-remain-closed/article_88c00078-eaaf-11e3-982c-001a4bcf6878.html

Eh, I will copy it here:

Smiling Moose Deli’s doors will remained closed at the College Park District, leaving UTA students with fewer options for food during the summer.
Smiling Moose president Sue Daggett said in an email that they are disappointed with the deli closing.
“We believe that Smiling Moose is a wonderful option and a good fit for our Texas guests, who appreciate our impressive menu,” Daggett said.
The university received a letter from the restaurant in mid May, that said Smiling Moose planned to close near the end of the spring semester, spokeswoman Kristin Sullivan said.
“It was a good restaurant,” engineering senior Silvano Uribe said. “I’m sad to see it go.”

The Smiling Moose Deli in the College Park District has recently closed. This is the third business to close in the College Park District in the last year. (The Shorthorn: Kayla Stigall)
Uribe said that with all these restaurants closing in the College Park District, he’s starting to get concerned.
“I used to go over there when the Pho Express, Grip and Digg’s were open,” kinesiology senior Kimberly Chen said. “Now that everything has shut down, there’s no reason to go over there anymore.”
Chen said that she liked the variety of restaurants the College Park District had before.

As for the future of the College Park District, Texas Trust Credit Union signed its lease for a spot in February, Sullivan said. They plan to open in August before the fall semester begins.
Sullivan said that for fall 2014, students who purchase a meal plan will have $50 to use at College Park restaurants embedded into their plan.
Check back for updates on the status of Smiling Moose and the College Park District.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help