Remove this ad

Duck

Maverick

Maverick

Lead

Jun 10 13 7:05 PM

Tags : :

I just received another very well-crafted fund raising form from our (latest) new director of development. There were just two minor flaws, they got my name wrong and they used burnt orange stationery. I wonder how this will work out for them.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

UTAMavalum83

Senior

#2 [url]

Jun 10 13 9:24 PM

Re: Fund Raising

Duck wrote:
I just received another very well-crafted fund raising form from our (latest) new director of development. There were just two minor flaws, they got my name wrong and they used burnt orange stationery. I wonder how this will work out for them.

Really? How sick; do they not know it'll do just the opposite of what they're hoping to do?

Quote    Reply   

UTAMavalum83

Senior

#3 [url]

Jun 10 13 9:29 PM

Duck, I've just about resigned myself to this one; I mean, I think we've got to pick our battles. I'd much rather go to the wall for football than orange. Besides, if the guy who drafted these uni's recognized the need for red-trimmed throwbacks, maybe the Athletic admin folks will do the same - should that day ever come. In the meantime, I'll just continue attending and rooting for my kids' college programs, try to drive up to Denton once a year and catch a UNT game (I know; that's really sick, and not in the good way) - and suffer through it all as a Man with No Team.

Quote    Reply   

Duck

Maverick

#4 [url]

Jun 11 13 12:27 PM

[quote]Email him back with your feedback maybe?Thanks. I did provide my carefully reasoned, measured response. I wonder if this new director replaced the one who revised the Alma Mater. I hope not. He did such a good job on the Alma Mater, I was hoping he could fix the fight song.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help