Remove this ad

GiantBenMav

Alumni

Alumni

Lead

Nov 9 12 10:48 PM

Tags : :

Lady Mavs kept it close in the first half, but the second half was pretty rough ... 47 - 80 ... rough shooting night, poor defense ... poor way to start the season ... but playing a good team on the road ...

Buddy Christ Says: Go Mavs !!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

runamuck

#1 [url]

Nov 17 12 7:41 AM

Re: WBB - George Washington

they are going to be bad again this year..seems to be a trend..got stomped yesterday by oru...dont look very competitive to me.

Quote    Reply   

FoUTASportscaster

Maverick

#2 [url]

Nov 18 12 10:50 PM

While I don't disagree that could be the case, I will withhold judgement. All three teams they played are very good. George Washington will compete in the A-10. Any Big 10 school will be tough and Michigan St is a contender, though not the favorite. Oral Roberts will likely win the SLC crown. I'll wait and see how they do against Houston Baptist, Nebraska-Omaha and UTPA before I give up totally. Plus the WAC isn't exactly going gangbusters. Collectively, the conference is 8-20 so far and six teams, including us, are 0-3.

Quote    Reply   

grumpdogg

Senior

#4 [url]

Nov 21 12 1:26 PM

The biggest thing hat happened when Donna left was we lost the momentum she was building. Coach Morrow is an excellent coach, but she's having trouble attracting the talent we need to be competitive in each game at this level.

Quote    Reply   

Duck

Maverick

#5 [url]

Nov 30 12 10:55 PM

Another drubbing tonight, by the Mavericks of Nebraska-Omaha. By the way, you can buy red "Mavericks" hats on the NO website. LOL

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help